Booking Terms & Conditions
These Booking Terms apply to Holmside House our officers, employees and agents (‘We’/’Us’/’Our’) and the person or legal entity making the Booking or to whom we supply services in respect of the Booking (‘you/your’). These Booking Terms are governed by English law and apply to all Bookings except where we agree in writing other terms. By making a Booking You are deemed to accept these Booking Terms.
Bookings are made and a contract between you and us comes into effect when we accept a reservation from you. We will accept a reservation when we have confirmed your reservation and received full payment of the total price quoted from you. You must be able to enter into a legally binding contract and be over 18yrs to make a Booking.
- All published rates include VAT where applicable (and local taxes) at the current rate.
- Rates are per room per night. If you have selected supplements they will be added to the total price of the Booking. Rates do not include other costs you may choose to incur during your stay (unless otherwise stated).
- Rates quoted are correct only for the specific number of guests, nights and dates shown. Should you change the number of guests, dates or room nights, then the rates are subject to change.
- In the rare case that due to unforeseen circumstances we cannot deliver your requested accommodation, you will be offered alternate accommodation or a full refund.
Arrival and departure
- Check-in is from 14:00 to 22:00 (GMT). Check-in times outside of those specified must be confirmed with us prior to arrival. Check-out is at 10:00 (GMT).
- If you cancel Your Booking more than 14 days before 14.00 (GMT) on the date of arrival, a full refund of the amount paid minus £10 per person administration fees will be refunded.
- If you cancel Your Booking within 7 to 14 days of 14.00 (GMT) on the date of arrival, a charge equivalent to 50% of the total Booking price that includes any supplements selected by you will be levied.
- If you cancel Your Booking within 7 days of 14.00 (GMT) on the date of arrival, a charge equivalent to the total Booking price that includes any supplements selected by you will be levied.
- To make a cancellation You must call us on (+44) 01253 346045 and quote Your reservation name and check-in date.
- To amend Your Booking, call us on (+44) 01253 346045 and quote Your reservation name and check-in date..
- If you amend Your Booking within 7 days the date of arrival, and as a result You cancel any room night with less than 48 hours notice a charge equivalent to the total price (including any supplements selected by You) for that room night may be levied.
- The total price quoted for the Booking is payable and will be charged to your credit or debit card at the time of Booking.
- All additional goods and services purchased during your stay must be paid in full on presentation of invoice at check-out.
Conditions of stay
- We do not accept large single sex groups or STAG or HEN parties. Please ring prior to booking for clarification.
- We reserve the right to curtail any booking for anything other than couples or family bookings.
- We have some standard rules that are designed to ensure that we comply with regulations relating to matters such as fire, health and safety, and to enhance the comfort and wellbeing of our guests. If you would like to check our conditions of stay please contact us.
- We reserve the right to terminate Your Booking immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation where you engage in unacceptable behaviour that causes a disturbance or nuisance to other guests.
- Other than for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or misrepresentation, our total liability to you is limited to the price of the Booking and to the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties are excluded and in no circumstances will we be responsible for any indirect or special damages.
- We will not be liable for failure to perform to the extent that the failure is caused by any factor beyond our reasonable control.
- You are responsible for any damage or loss caused to us or our property by your act, omission, default or neglect and you agree to indemnify us and to pay us on demand the amount reasonably required to make good or remedy any such damage or loss.
- We may process the information you provide to us for the purposes notified by us to the Information Commissioner. By making a Booking, You consent to this processing of information
- Please note there is a £250.00 cleaning & Fumigation charge for anyone smoking in the rooms. If you have smoked in the room and left this charge will be sought after you left through our solicitors